Friday, October 27, 2006

Album for a Friend!

It's not like I'm even remotely close to being done with my own photos or anything but, I've started on an album for a friend for her daughter. It's an 8x8 Birthday album. So far, I have 8 pages done!! I just started a week ago. It's going really well. I'm posting 4 pages now so that she can see them & to share them with you. I'm pretty pleased with how they are turning out!

You'll notice that the middle picture on the left column, the one mounted on green, is actually an accordian album that opens to display 4 more pictures.





The right side of this page is a pocket for the invitation.








I really love how this title box, journal box, & silouetted photo turned out!








I tried something with the small photo in the upper left corner. I really loved the expression on Sophie's face but the two boys in the background took a lot away of attention away from her. So, I scan the photo (it was a much further away view), cropped it, desaturated it, added blur to the edge, & a black vignette in the corners. I think it turned out great because the blue of her bow, eyes, & dress still bring out her!

No comments: