Sunday, June 14, 2009
Honest Scrap Blog Award
I got a blog award!! Thanks Crystal! I'm so excited! Here's what I have to do:
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows.
A) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link…
B) I must list 10 honest things about myself.
C) I must put a copy of the The Honest Scrap logo on my blog.
D) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links.
So, on to my 10 honest things about myself:
1. My family & my God are the most important things in my life.
2. The third most important thing in my life is my Cricut!!
3. I love being married! My hubby & I will celebrate 16 years in September. I've never lived by myself & don't know what I would do if I had to do that now!
4. Sadly, my muse while creating is Buffy, The Vampire Slayer & Angel.
5. I can't just sit & watch TV. I have to be doing something. Working on the computer, scrapping, designing, folding laundry, reading Creating Keepsakes, etc.
6. I live in the city now but grew up in the country & am still a Country Girl at heart!
7. When I met my hubby,it was pretty much love at first site!
8. I love to learn!
9. My cat snores.
10. I love Texas!!
7 Blogs I Love To Follow:
1. http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/ - Capadia Designs
2. http://www.erica922.blogspot.com/ - Erica's Blog (designed my header!)
3. http://www.sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/ - Sketches!
4. http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/ - Dawn's Stampin' Studio (great tutorials)
5. http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/ - Inking Idaho (cute, cute projects!)
6. http://createwithjulia.blogspot.com/ - Create With Me (lovely inspirations)
7. http://www.paperpopsicles.blogspot.com/ - Paper Popsicles