Friday, August 08, 2008

Latest Project Photos

I've really been working hard these last couple of weeks. I created the cutest little Sunflower Board Book using Cricut _Expression & Cricut Design Studio. It turned out just as I imagined it would! I have submitted it to Cricut for consideration in their weekly newsletter. If I get choosen, I get a free cartridge! Here's pics:






Also, I've made some really cute round cards. Yes, I said round. Of course, they don't stand on their own very well but they are still fun!





I also did some Door Hangers that a teacher could hang on her door to welcome her class & some cute little gift tags. Four of the tags are designed for Teacher Gifts. The other 2 for a Boy Birthday.



I started using the Cricut Cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More for the Door Hangers. Then, I started using it to make cute little Gift Bags for small gifts (these are specifically Teacher Gifts). They sure are adorable!





If you are wondering why all the Teacher Gift themed items, I am participating in a Bazaar for Hannah's Preschool that will be held on Meet The Teacher Night. I wanted to make a lot of little projects that I could sell for just a few dollars. I am really excited about doing this Bazaar. I did it last year for their Holiday one & got a ton of scrapbook clients off of it! So, I wanted to do this one with small little "gifty" things that people could actually take home with them that night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! Super-nice, very fun! GL re: Cricut newsletter submission...gorgeous sunflower album! I bet you'll win! Keep us posted! ~ Ali

**** April **** said...

I absolutely LOVE your little sunflower book! Fantastic idea - so creative! Good luck -- I hope they choose your design!

Anonymous said...

wow love love allyour projects tfs

Anonymous said...

These are great just as all your projects are. Are you going to give out instructions? I'm getting tags, bags, & boxes from Santa

Jean Saporito

Paulette said...

Love you blog and all your projects! I really want to make a sunflower album for my MIL's garden pics. Will you share the .cut file (trentfamily@gmail.com)? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you could share the cut file for the sunflower book! I will be moving from Kansas soon I though this would be a super cute book to have for Kansas. If you please email me at Luck2bsarah@yahoo.com. Thank you!! You did an awesome job and great work!
Sarah Sherwood