Sunday, June 14, 2009
I got a blog award!! Thanks Crystal! I'm so excited! Here's what I have to do:
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows.
A) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link…
B) I must list 10 honest things about myself.
C) I must put a copy of the The Honest Scrap logo on my blog.
D) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links.
So, on to my 10 honest things about myself:
1. My family & my God are the most important things in my life.
2. The third most important thing in my life is my Cricut!!
3. I love being married! My hubby & I will celebrate 16 years in September. I've never lived by myself & don't know what I would do if I had to do that now!
4. Sadly, my muse while creating is Buffy, The Vampire Slayer & Angel.
5. I can't just sit & watch TV. I have to be doing something. Working on the computer, scrapping, designing, folding laundry, reading Creating Keepsakes, etc.
6. I live in the city now but grew up in the country & am still a Country Girl at heart!
7. When I met my hubby,it was pretty much love at first site!
8. I love to learn!
9. My cat snores.
10. I love Texas!!
7 Blogs I Love To Follow:
1. http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/ - Capadia Designs
2. http://www.erica922.blogspot.com/ - Erica's Blog (designed my header!)
3. http://www.sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/ - Sketches!
4. http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/ - Dawn's Stampin' Studio (great tutorials)
5. http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/ - Inking Idaho (cute, cute projects!)
6. http://createwithjulia.blogspot.com/ - Create With Me (lovely inspirations)
7. http://www.paperpopsicles.blogspot.com/ - Paper Popsicles
It's been way to long since I've blogged & posted posted anything. I had Mono in December, my daughter was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January, & it's just been generally CRAZY! However, changes are afoot! After 5 years, I will be closing my in-home daycare on Friday, July 31st. I will be working as a 2 year old teacher in our chruch's Kid Care program. Our daughter attended there the last two school years. She will start Kindergarten this fall & I will be able to work outside our home & still be available for her.
The other thing that is keeping me busy these days is that I have started teaching Cricut classes at a new scrapbook store in a near-by town. I've been really enjoying that & can't wait to concentrate on that more. I am currently taking an online course to be an instructor. I'm really hoping that it will help me to become a better teacher!
Now, here are some projects that I have created in the last several months! I am really going to try to be more regular about posting, I promise! I'll post more over the next couple of days.