Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So, Now What?


Ok, so I am going to try this whole "blog" thing. Not quite sure what I'm doing or why. Just thought this might be a fun way to challenge my scrapping buddies near & far and to keep in touch with some of my long-distance friends. Please let me know what you think of my blog. I will try to update at least weekly but no guarantees! I'll try to put a picture or two on, as well.

For those of you that scrap or stamp, I will also use this as a challenge board. I want to post challenges here often & then I'll post my outcome of the challenge. You can join me in the challenge or just follow along & laugh at my (sometimes sad) attempts! ;o)

I don't normally make New Year's Resolutions. However, this year I made one that involves scrapping & stamping & it is two-fold. My resolution was this: a) not to purchase anything new (unless it is specific to a project); and, b) to try to use up a good portion of my "stash" (some of which dates back to 1997-whoa, almost 10 years!).

3 comments:

Les and Kimberly said...

hey Charis! yea, you have a blog!!

*Kimberly*

Anonymous said...

Hey, that not buying anything new is so hard, isn't it? It's my big goal for the year too. I've done really well at not buying anything, BUT haven't been scrapbooking either. I got all distracted scanning in old family photos and doing some work on family history. (So then I spent money buying storage materials for the oldest family photos - MAYBE I don't care about family history at all - maybe I just love to shop!)

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Hey Charis! This is your Sis! What in the world is a Blog? I am not a person who keeps up with much of anything, except work! Talk to you later! Deb