Thursday, December 07, 2006

Amost A Month!?

Oh, my goodness! It's been almost a month since I last posted!! That's crazy!

I've been pretty busy with scrapping for others rather than myself. I just completed the album that I did for my friend's daughter's birthdays. I've still got a few more things to do but it's mostly done! Yea!

I did a layout from one of Becky's Sketches from Creating Keepsakes. I'm actually submitting it for publication. You are supposed to use either 12x12 or 8.5x11 but I was able to adapt it for 8x8! I got 12 photos on one 2 page layout. I was pretty pleased with myself. Here's the scans from it.


I went out of my box quite a bit here by doing some doodling on the page. I am really pleased with how it turned out, though.



In the orginal sketch, the area above the bottom row of photos was left blank. Well, my mind started racing & I thought, "why can't I put more pictures there? For that matter, why can't I put several rows of pictures there?" I think it turned out GREAT! The next photo shows how I added more photos! ;o)











What do you think? Cool, huh?

No comments: