Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mission: Accomplished!

My goal for 2007 was to get published. With everything that happened in the last 6 months of 2007, I lost sight of my goal. So, with renewed vigor, I reset my goal for 2008 to get published or get on a Design Team of type. Well, I have an announcement-I am on a Design Team!

It's just a one month Guest Design Team spot. But, hey, it's a start! I am the November GDT for scrapbookersclubhouse.com. You can check them out at www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com. They are an online store, gallery, & forum based in Canada. I have met so many nice ladies & so very talented! They have definately encouraged me to come out of my box scrapbooking-wise. The products that I had to design with this month have been a challenge as they are not products that I would have choosen otherwise. But, I think that I have risen to the challenge. I am hoping to upload my projects later this week. Keep an eye out for them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog, and i can't believe you're still using the blog banner i made for you
what an honor
do you want another one?

krazykropper said...

Sure! I have another picture that I will send in the morning. Oh,I don't know if I still have your email address...email me at charisma@catlover.com.

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Congratulations on getting on a design team. I've had similar scrapbooking goals which have gotten pushed aside as I work towards my basket weaving business. Great Job!
Nancy
www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I left you a little something on my blog, so if you get a moment, please check it out! Hugs, Crystal

Leanne said...

Just stopping by to say hi and let you know I'm glad we are going to be on the same DT! Look forward to seeing all your creations and getting to know you!