Thursday, August 28, 2008

Head-Over-Heals!

I just absolutely love scrapbookersclubhouse.com! They have a thread on the Forum called "I Challenge You..." Nicole had such a great idea to offer this year-long challenge. Each month, members of the Design Team post 7 challenges. You get points for each challenge that you complete. Even though I cam coming in at the end of the year, I can still participate with the current months challenges plus get more points for completing past months challenges! This has been such a motivation for me to create pages! Here are some of the pages & projects that I have completed in answer to these great challenges.

This layout is going to be in celebration of our upcoming (September 25) wedding anniversary!




This has got to be my most favorite layout EVER!! Everything just came together so beautifully. I actually almost cried as it came to me!





No comments: