Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's Been Too Long!






It's been way to long since I've blogged & posted posted anything. I had Mono in December, my daughter was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January, & it's just been generally CRAZY! However, changes are afoot! After 5 years, I will be closing my in-home daycare on Friday, July 31st. I will be working as a 2 year old teacher in our chruch's Kid Care program. Our daughter attended there the last two school years. She will start Kindergarten this fall & I will be able to work outside our home & still be available for her.

The other thing that is keeping me busy these days is that I have started teaching Cricut classes at a new scrapbook store in a near-by town. I've been really enjoying that & can't wait to concentrate on that more. I am currently taking an online course to be an instructor. I'm really hoping that it will help me to become a better teacher!

Now, here are some projects that I have created in the last several months! I am really going to try to be more regular about posting, I promise! I'll post more over the next couple of days.

No comments: