Wednesday, July 26, 2006

3 Pages

Well, I've done 3 pages since Friday night. I went to Craftin' at the Creek on Friday night. The 3rd Friday of every month our church holds Craftin' at the Creek. You can bring whatever craft you are into & sit & visit with the other ladies. We work until no one can keep their eyes open! A couple months ago, we stayed 'til 1:30am! Most everyone that comes are scrappers but sometimes we have a knitter, sewer, or cross-stitcher. It's always great fun. I did a 2-page layout Friday night & a 1-pager, yesterday. After, I get done blogging, I am going to at least start on another one. I really wanted to post some pictures with this post but, that didn't happen. Oh, well. I will post as soon as I get them uploaded! So, keep watching. All the kids are napping so I will make this short so I can crop for awhile!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested