Friday, July 28, 2006

8 Year Old Paper!


Ok, here's a picture of the page that I have completed that best meets my New Year's Resolution. All the paper I used on this page I've had since 1998! I got it at D.O.T.S (now called Close To My Heart) party that I had. That bright turquoise is not a color that I would normally use. The hot pink I think is from Stampin' Up from about the same time period. Or, it could be Creative Memories. Either way, it's still around that same time. The lime green came in the same pack as the hot pink. The Rick-rack ribbon & black with white polka dot ribbon are actually new this year BUT I didn't buy it. A friend mine gave it to me. Her hubby works for Me & My Big Ideas so she gets lots of free stuff. She gave me a whole bunch of stickers, paper, & ribbon!!! Such fun!

No comments: