Monday, August 21, 2006

Card Making Night

Saturday night, the Ladies of our Sunday School class had a card making night. A friend of mine, Cintha (who is my Close To My Heart consultant), hosted us & designed 5 cards for us to put together! We got 12 cards (4 blank, 2 feminine b-day, 2 masculine b-day, 2 boy b-day, & 2 girl b-day) for $15! A great deal!!! I'm posting the cards so you can see how neat they were!



I think I'm going to switch gears now for a while & do some card making. I'll come back to the scrapbooking in a few weeks. I'll post cards as I complete them. I really need to get into the habit of making multiples one card. I have a friend who is very good about that. I'm not. That's what I'm going to work on! I'm also going to try to use up some of my GOBS & GOBS of scraps!!!



Bye, for now!

No comments: