Thursday, August 17, 2006

Progress This Week



I am so proud of myself! I have gotten so many pages done this week! I have to stop & count...5!! Wow!! Ok, some of these I actually did last week but it was after I last posted! I've done several pages with old paper, stickers, & hand journaling!! I got into the computer journaling thing & can't seem to stay away! I've got to incorporate more of my handwriting into my pages! I also did one page where I did the title rather than doing it on the computer or using stickers. I did use a stencil but I also added my own handwriting. You'll see it below. It's the "Hannah Wonder" page. I'm only posting 3 pages, though.


I'm starting to get low on solid papers but am trying to stick by my guns on not buying anything! Unfortunately, I think I am going to have break down & get some solids. I didn't realize how much patterned paper I have! I'm not really much of a patterned paper user but I'm starting to change that. Well, I have an hour until nap time is over so I am going to try to get some scapping done. Until next time...

No comments: