Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cherish/Scrapped

You must check out this book-"Cherish" (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4989468)! This is one of the most awesome books! It was orginally created exclusively for Close To My Heart, a home-based scrapping & stamping business similar to Creative Memories or Stampin' Up. CTMH sold the book for $29.95. However, the author went behind their back & sold it to Walmart & now Walmart sells it for HALF!!!! $15.88 This book is a must-have! It gives you step by step instructions for creating 2-page layouts including materials, papers, & exact measurements for what to cut your pictures & papers to!! I used it to create my "Animal House" layout from my blog entry "Stickers". I couldn't get some of my pictures to exact size so the page is somewhat altered but hey, that's why it's called an "idea" book. It's a nice hardbound book with an interior spiral binding. There are 50 (for 2-15 photos) layouts but each layout can be turned, flipped, & switched to create an infinate amount of layout designs! It's only $.97 to ship from walmart.com.

Ok, you've got to check out this link: http://www.scrappedmovie.com/promos.html. My Aunt Vicki sent it to me. I so have to get this DVD! I think even hubby's would get a kick out of this! There are two video clips on the site & a third one coming on 8/28. The DVD will be released 9/5.

No comments: