Thursday, August 10, 2006

Stickers

Ok, first of all I have to tell you all about this great website! If you haven't heard of shutterfly.com, please check it out. But, before you do, email & I will "refer" you. Then, I can get free prints!! Anyway, their prices are competitive but the cool thing is you can add borders, remove red eye, & do all kinds of editing to your photos online. Then, you just select the ones that you want to order & then they ship them to you. They ship rather quickly, too. If you order on Monday, you'll most likely have them by Thursday. Anyway, I'm really excited about them!



Ok, onto the scrapping!!! Here's another layout that I did at Craftin' at the Creek (our church craft night on the 3rd Friday of the month). I am pretty proud of this layout because I again used old paper that I have had for years. I also used stickers that I have had for years. I used to use stickers alot on my layouts but have gotten away from that. I am trying to get back into it. They are such easy embellishments!

On a side note, I hope that ya'll are enjoying this blog. I am really starting to enjoy posting to it. I hope to start posting a weekly scrapping challenge here soon that I want to meet & I hope that you will join in!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you are getting so much accomplished!

My goal is to get Olivia's 2nd book finished by the time we go see them in December. YIKES! I had better get going! I'm planning to go to a 9-5 scrapping day in Hastings on Saturday. I'll let you know how far I get!

I check in on your blog often - so keep writing!